Thursday, 27 April 2017

Evaluation

I have really enjoyed doing anatomy and physiology in the form of blogs, I feel it has given me something to do peacefully at home following class lessons rather than trying to ram the learning and work into one lesson I could go to class absorb the information then return home to take in any extra information then produce a blog.

 I most enjoyed learning about how to do the blogs my first blog post was quite long but as the year went on they got shorter and more to the point. I 'waffle' much less now and this can be seen in all my word at University, not just my blogs, it's a good skill to learn and these blogs have helped me to learn it. My favorite anatomy and physiology lessons were when we learn about a whole topic such as the skin lessons where we learned lots and lots about the skin but I could go home and hone in on one particular part I found interesting such as skin tanning.

It was nice to have the freedom to be in class but then go home and pick exactly what we wanted to write about. I feel the blogs have helped me understand the human body more and as a result understand makeup more, I can see how everything from the digestive system to nails can all be related to makeup and how important it is to take care of clients as well as stay realistic when doing injury special effects, I have greatly enjoyed the blogs as they're all about a minute long to read and I will keep them online forever so if I am in need of a quick top up on a topic I can go back read it in a minute and remember.

1 comment:

Evaluation

I have really enjoyed doing anatomy and physiology in the form of blogs, I feel it has given me something to do peacefully at home following...